The Speedometer-Calibrator is a programmable CAN-node. This can be used on vehicle conversions using different rolling circumferences to correct the speedometer and odometer. This can make tire conversions or changes to the differential road legal.
The ABS/ESP-ECU is sending a speed signal via the CAN-Bus to the instrument cluster. The speedometer-calibrator is installed in the CAN-bus next to the instrument cluster and corrects both speed signal and odometer signal in real time. The correction factor can be programmed via our USB-interface.
The original wheel speed signals are maintained. Therefore it cannot influence the function of the ABS/ESP-ECU.
Speedometer calibration application list
- Citroen Jumper from 2011
- Fiat Ducato (X250) from 2011
- Fiat Ducato (X290)
- Ford Ranger (2AB,MK5) until 09/2015
- Ford Ranger (2AB,MK6) from 09/2015
- Ford Ranger (2AB,MK7) from 2019
- Ford Transit (MK7) from 2016 (Euro6/Euro6dTemp)
- Isuzu D-Max 2017
- Mercedes G-Class (463) from 05/2018
- Mercedes Sprinter (907/910) from 2018
- Mercedes V-Class (447)
- Mercedes X-Class (470)
- Mitsubishi L200 (MK5) from 2015
- Mitsubishi Pajero/Montero IV (V80) from 2009
- Nissan Navara NP300 (D401) until 2015
- Nissan Navara NP300 (D231) from 2015
- Peugeot Boxer from 2011
- Renault Alaskan
- Renault Twingo III
- Suzuki Jimny from 2018
- Toyota Hilux MK7 & MK8
- Toyota Landcruiser 120, 150 & 200 on request
- Volkswagen Amarok II (from 09/2016)
|Power supply||6-30V DC|
|Current sleep||10 mA|
|Current max.||35 mA|
|Operating temperature||-40°C / +125°C|
The speedometer calibration is usually installed in less than one hour. Nevertheless, the installation by a workshop is required. This product is not suitable for installation by the end user. The speedometer calibrator is supplied with a detailed fitting instruction in German and English language.
Our CAN-bus speedometer calibration unit is EMC approved for worldwide use which makes the installation road legal in most countries. Though please check if the installation meets your local laws and regulations.
Your vehicle is not listed?
You are a tuning company? The required vehicle is a current model but is not listed in our application list above? With a minimum order of 10 units we might be able to offer the development of a new speedometer calibration unit. Contact us for more informations by email: Contact sheet