Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
EXHAUST FLAP CONTROL
Flap Control OBD
Flap Control enables the integration of exhaust flaps in compliance with the law of your country. Flap Control is a user-programmable control system for pneumatic exhaust flaps, which can be universally installed to all vehicles from 2008 onwards.
- Universal installation to all cars from 2008 to the OBD diagnostics port
- Programmable via USB according to rpm, load and speed
- Separate mapping for standing and driving condition
- Cyclic fault code clearing for catalyst faults (P0420 etc.)
- Engine protective function via engine speed
- Adjustable timer for flap opening from engine start
Flap Control closes the exhaust flap depending on vehicle speed, engine speed and various load parameters. The opening takes place as a function of vehicle speed or - for engine protection - as a function of the engine speed.
Flap Control primarily converts the driver's request and opens or closes the exhaust flap(s) according to the switch position in the cockpit. In order to achieve legal compliance, Flap Control overrides the driver's request if necessary.
Flap Control detects the vehicle is stationary and overrides the driver's request in the area of stationary noise measurement according to engine speed.
|cars/light trucks from 2008 (CAN-ISO15765)
|12 or 24 volts
|digital 0-5 volts
|2 outputs max. 24V/2A
|-40°C / +125°C
|dust and waterproof IP68
|E1-certified, EMC approved